Employee Non-Disclosure Agreement Template with Non-Use Provision
This is an agreement between an Employer and an Employee. It aims to protect any of the Employer`s confidential information that may be disclosed to the Employee during the course of his/her employment.
When to use it
- Prior or during an Employee’s employment
- When the Employer will be giving the Employee access to very sensitive documents which if disclosed, will cause harm to the Employer
- Confidential information protected by this Agreement is the Employer’s proprietary information such as trade secrets and business ideas.
- The Employee agrees to protect such information and not disclose or use it for the benefit of the Employee himself/herself or any other person or entity during and for a period of 1 year after the Employment. If the Employee fails in these obligations, he/she will be responsible for all damages suffered by the Employer.
- This Agreement provided that the Employee will return all confidential information when his/her job is terminated.